This video is no reflection on me or my sisters..... :) This beauty features some new costumes from a very high end store called Savers. We spent way too much money and time at that place. But it was SO worth it.
WARNING: This video is quite hideously hilarious! Our latest music video....
p.s. you may want to turn off the other music at the bottom of the sidebar.
HERE is our last video.






25 comments:
GET OUT!!! This is too freakin funny! Can I be apart of the fam? How fun!
oh my...wilson phillips again! LOL How did you wear short sleeves in the 30 degree weather!!? Ya'll are funny!
OH MY HELL!!! Sorry to swear, but that was THE FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen! I love that your dad was in it too! Even better!:) You guys are great!
Nice! I love, love, love it! Where were the menfolk in all of this? Do you think we will ever have all of the men in it? What about an ABBA song so you could include them then next time? Anyway. Keep up the good work! I am tempted to add it to my blog as a haha!
SO FUNNY!!! That was a lot of great editing work. And I have to say, Jen, you look like a true rock star in your sexy tank top!
That's great! So...who's the director - the master mind behind the production??? I really like the idea of requests from your fans. I'm always up for ABBA. What about an all-girl version of New Kids on the Block?
You gals HAVE to be the craziest set of sisters I have EVER met! I really want some of those outfits you are wearing. . . they are hot-I bet they were hot buys only from the most expensive stores. Your dad was hilarious. . he made the video-I can tell he was just putting up with his crazy daughters antics. . haha. Thanks for the laugh.
So funny! Makes me want to do one with all of my sisters now! That totally shows up my little duet!
Oh my! I love Emily's suggestion: NKOTB would be great next time! Too bad I would be the only one all over that...I guess I could do a solo.
I think we should do something like Greece.... hmmm.
you guys are amazing! we should have invited all of the sisters to dinner. i bet that would have been a hoot! it was fun to visit with you!
You guys rock!! I loved it...so funny.
Okay I am embarassed to admit how many times I have watched this! It is soooo funny! The song even gets stuck in my head! "oh weee oh"!!:)
I love your dad's part in it. I've been laughing all morning watching him. If only the Flagstaff Stake knew!
seriously never a dull moment with you- I love it! You guys are too funny!
OK, that is hillarious! The costumes are great!
Ok you guys crack me up!I remember seeing another video from you and your sisters a while back. How hilarious..If me and my sisters tried to do that, we'd laugh the whole time..how do you have serious faces? Your family is as cute as ever. love the christmas cards:)
this was so funny. I have to admit my fav. stars from the video...were..well it was a tie between Chistine and Jana.Very dramatic, loved it It was good to see all your sister. I can't believe Kimi and Sherie. I swear last time I saw them they were in diapers. Very cute!
Jen, I almost peed. In my pants. You guys need to be on Leno or Letterman or something. I LOVE it!
I really needed a good laugh.........................................................You are the bomb.com!!!!!!!!
I have this darn song in my head all the time now..even though I have never even heard it before I saw this little gem of a video..one of those 80s (90s??) that just slipped by me I guess!!
ha ha ha, that was soo great!!! I could totally see us doing something like that... with Melinda and Heidi.. too funny! Thanks for the laugh.. it made me miss you, we need to get together!
LOVE YA
What a wild & crazy cousins I have, no wonder the reunions are such a blast!!!!!
Wow!
Post a Comment