Saturday, January 5, 2008

Things to come....

A small glimpse of the photos I've been sorting through tonight....aaahhh. You'd think sisters would have something better to do when we all got together....

Apparently not. Don't fret, there will surely be many more...
p.s. Yes that's me in the cowboy hat of love.

10 comments:

Emily said...

I love sisters!

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh... Sometimes I can't believe I married into this family! :) I LOVE IT!

Eric loves your halter top by the way, and thinks I look like I'm ready to just drop a baby right there.

Great picture! I can't wait to see more!

Amber said...

Words cannot describe. . .
Whose idea was it to get dressed up and pose like that in the snow?!? I'm guessing yours, Jen!

Jen-ben said...

Amber...we have been doing "plays", then commercials, then music videos since we were really little. Every-time we all get together we have to make one. Don't worry, you'll get to see the music video we did in these costumes later. :)

Michelle Arnett said...

who are you and what have you done with my friend Jen?

Bethany and Cameron said...

Hey Jen, it's Bethany (Kimberlin--now Comerford)! I love your blog and photography--you are awesome! Man, lookin' at that pic makes me remember your whole big fam!!

manda carol said...

That is fantastic!!! Got to love getting the sisters together. Can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

Your are crazy! I bet it was your idea to dress like that....

Jana said...

But really, WHAT could be more worthwhile than doing this? Who would think we'd have anything better to do? This is the bEST.

Kellene said...

Merideth you look fabulous (and so do you sisters).