Yay! I'm posting Christmas pics! We were in AZ for almost 2 weeks...it was a great vaca. We were eXtremely spoiled. I cooked a big UNO time in that entire stay. I rarely did anything really. Time to get to the gym and work the cookies off my butt. A favorite tradition from Jaspers mom is cookie painting. For years the adults would do it...it was so fun, well it still is, but it's even more fun now that we have all of these bobble head children to do it too! That's the beautiful Ashley on the far right (an almost -but whose counting- family member).





Tae didn't really want to paint....just eat. And eat some more.
My seXy Jasper.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Cookie Painting
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Looks like fun. I was just talking to your mom and she said that she had so much fun with all of you there. Because you have all the photos; you can relive all that fun over. That is why photos are so important! Mechelle PS I have never seen any cookies on your back side!
Glad you're back! I missed your posts! Painting cookies sounds fun. Was it super messy or is it better than letting a kid try to use a knife with frosting?
What cute pictures. I can see they loved it. Good tradition!
cookie painting, how funny. looks like tons of fun though!
Looks like you had fun. I have to admit, I'm so glad you're back, I missed you!
For sure better than using a knife...paint brushes are much smaller than huge knives...and kids LOVE it!!
How is it that we are both in Flag probably only a few blocks from one another and never got together??? We have to fix that. Looks like you had a great holiday, happy new year.
I want to paint cookies!!
Post a Comment