A few words about my dear Cherise. You are one of the most artistically talented people I know... look here to see her amazing gift of drawing. You laugh like no one else can laugh, your outtie belly button is oh so sexy, you have a gift for organization and speed cleaning, you're so easy to talk to, and we all know it's easy for you to talk. :) I love that about you! You always steer clear of gossip, you lift peoples spirits when you're around them, and make us want to be better people. Alas, you are like sunshine when you smile with those pearly whites. I love love love you! You are a fabulous sister and one of my best friends!!
Not to mention those loooooong legs!! (This was in beautious Sedona)






9 comments:
Awww, I love Cherise too!!
That is so sweet! And all so true. Cherise, thank you for lighting up our lives. Smooches,
Mom
Jen, i'm telling you, you're the best! I NEEDED that so bad. You'll never know how awesome you are for Listening... :) i love you!
hehe.....this is cherise--by the way, not bryce-o
Sisters are the best!
Jen, seriously- how many sisters do you have? I liked this picture...
I love this! This is such a great idea, I'm going to copy it...everyone deserves to have their own "ode" Makes me want to spread the love.
I went to her website, and she is oh, so talented! Wow!
Post a Comment