Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Ode....

An ode to my husband of 8 years...just this week.
He is amazing. He was amazing before I married him, and even more so now. He's so good to me, always helping out with the kids, puts them to bed and tells stories, every night. He never complains...leaves all of that up to me. He's so patient with me, bless him, he needs it. Really. We are opposites in so many ways, I thrive on social situations, they drain him. I always want to go go go and he is so good at slowing down. I talk too much, he's the quiet one. You can read me like a book and he's so mysterious. Yet, he's so uncomplicated. He's such a sweet husband, always thinking about others first. I don't know how I was so blessed!
Tae is his spoiled rotten with love by him. They adore eachother. I love these pictures. Something about them exemplifies that. Too bad he still has no idea how to get to our blog. :)


p.s. for Lindsay: the monkey is from Paul Frank.

9 comments:

Andrea said...

What an adorable husband! Happy anniversary to you two. What beautiful children and a great marriage you have to show for the past 8 wonderful years! There's really something sweet about a little girl with her daddy wrapped around her finger.

Jennifer said...

awww so sweet!

Jennifer said...

yes I was! Just one night around Dec 30th I think...then we were back in Casa Grande. I've got some pics with me and Eran in there somewhere.

tiffunny said...

Happy Anniversary! Time goes by way too quickly.

And your husband and little one remind me exactly of my husband and little one. She has a way of totally melting him - they both just light up when they see each other! I think she may be quite spoiled in the years ahead.

Lindsay said...

He's a cutie! But really, I'm digging the monkey, where'd you get the monkey?

Emily said...

You two really are a great pair. Isn't the connection between Daddy and his little girl magical? It's like their eyes twinkle (like in the movies) when they are around their little sweethearts. I love it!

Sandy said...

We celebrated 8 years this year too. Where has the time gone. Remember those days in campus heights with no money, no carpet and trying to figure out the best way to hang something on the cinderblock wall without causing too much damage. WOW!! Wouldn't do that again for any amount of money. Congratulations on 8 years of wedded bliss!!

Aaron said...

I'm just mad that you found Jasper before I did. Lucky!
Aaron.

Fauset Photography said...

Aaron you're such a nerd.