Just a few pictures from Christmas...these are all my sibs minus one....I have the coolest brother and sisters.
We found Jaren and his cousin like this....how sweet are they?
The beautiful Chabeast. OK, so really her name is Cherise, but Kimi (baby of the fam) named her Chabeast. For the record, she is in no way a beast.... :)
My magnificent Mom and kids...they're so lucky to have HER!






7 comments:
Fun pics! What cute cousins and you were lucky enough to catch a picture of them. Looks like you have a great family!
It does look like you have a great family. Families are the best - especially nice big ones. There's 9 kids in my family and I absolutely love it - especially now that we're grown!! My siblings are my bestest friends ever!
What a beautimus fam! I wish I had a bunch of sisters :(
P.S. I agree with Lindsay...I have
no sisters! 3 sister-in-laws though. I guess that'll have to do!
Love the pics - as always. I especially like the one with Tae with her shirt off.
You have GOt to give that picture to mom, she'll love it!!
You're so nice to claim that you love the rest of your siblings, when really it's just me you're talking about. Remember when we used to have secret meetings without everybody else and talk about how we were the best?
Ok I know you have alot of sisters..any that would be good age to date my 23 year old bro? there's a bday blib in dec. about him. ok he'd kill me if he knew i was looking for dates for him!
Post a Comment