
This little man always has something funny to say...or destroy, or hugs to give. He's too too funny. The other day he points to his nipples and says "these are my bellybuttons, and this (pointing to his bellybutton) is my knuckle". So I just say...."Oh, you're so cute." I love when kids say stuff like that! I just want to eat him up. Today we were in the kitchen, I open the fridge and he says, "Remember when you put me in the fridge and then you thought I was a chicken and you wanted to cook me?" Strange...I don't remember wanting to cook my chicken son. Oh, he just lights up my day with all his mischief.
P.S. Mom thanks for the Max costume...he gets good use out of it!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Where the Wild Things Are...
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Kids are so fun and cute. Perhaps he's referring to his life before . . .
he is just too cute. He must have wild rumpuses with his wild thing friends
Way cute! I'm sure Jackson misses him so much...
Oh my gosh! That is so funny! He has too much personality!
You've got to love that kid!
*this is actually cherise again-- the chicken comment came from me and mom putting him in her fridge over christmas and then opening it and saying-"oh good! Chicken! let's cook it!" and pulling him out over and over again. it was his idea..... :)
Post a Comment