Monday, January 7, 2008

Shoes

I would like to introduce you to my new orange friends. These are the most comfy shoes...and go with everYthing. That's all. Thank you shoes for calling my name in the store. I love you too.

8 comments:

manda carol said...

Oh my goodness! Those shoes are SO cute. I'm envious!

Emily said...

You are truly amazing! Every picture you take is fabulous. You make toes on carpet look like a work of art.

Anonymous said...

Where ever did you find them? Orange is a great color for your feet!

Sandy said...

No kidding, how do you make a picture of your feet such a work of art? You are so stinking cute. I want some. I need some, I can't remember the last time I actually bought something for myself at the store. Did I tell you that Brody was looking at jobs in SLC. Weird. It would be fun to be neighbors again.

Jen-ben said...

I know...aren't they too cute! I got them in Flagstaff, at the Old Town Shops (downtown) in the Basement. Go and get some and we can be twins! They are Quipid brand. And they weren't pricey at ALL!

Meredith said...

Way cute! I wish I could have your sense of style and be bold enough to try something like those!

Sandy said...

Sweet I think that we are heading that way in a couple weeks. It has been so long since we have been back and the kids want to see the snow. Hopefully there will be some when we go. I miss the downtown shops. So cute and quaint.

Jana said...

You crack me up, Jen...Remember when nothing was orange until we discovered that if you squeeze oranges they make orange juice?