Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas Cards


I ran out of cards this year! So to all of you who I couldn't send a card to...here it is:

this is the front...and this was the back...

6 comments:

Andrea said...

What? You didn't send ME one? J/k...beautiful card though. Great pictures and cute family!

Bethany and Cameron said...

I can't believe how cute your family is...and that you have four kids! Crazy!:) Way cute!

Meredith said...

I'm very impressed that you know THAT many people that you actually ran out of Christmas cards!

Aaron said...

Thanks for the card by the way...not to rub it in to those that didn't get one or anything. I just thought I would let you know that I loved it and it has a place of honor on my fridge.;) XOXOX

tiffunny said...

Love it - it's adorable! You are so talented to be able to create things like that (talking about the card but I guess it could go for the cute little kids too!)

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! I