My Jaren just turned 5! To tell the truth though, he's acted 5 since he was 3...no joke. The day he was born I knew he had a heart of gold. He has always been an observer, he watches, soaks in everything and then remembers for eternity, it's pretty amazing. When he was a baby he was so aware of the spirit in our home, if there was any kind of contention, he would cry and cry. He's so sensitive to other peoples feelings, he's always taking care of me and Madeline. Almost daily, he'll tell Madeline he'll buy her this or that...it's hilarious. Mostly because he's promising to buy her things like cars.:) And he's always been so wise. I feel so blessed to have him in my care! Love you Jay Bay!
Here are a few pics from his party. 
So this cake was made by my fab friend Emily. How brill is she?? She just out the blue offered to make his cake for him. It was such a big help, plus I'm very not domestic in the cake making area. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Happy Birthday Jaren!
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
They all look like they had fun, and that cake is fabulous. Was it yummy?
What a sweet boy you have! I love the spider man cake! wow! - what a wonderful friend!!!!!
He offers to buy Maddie cars, that is fabulous. What a good brother. Love the cake.
Happy birthday Jaren. Can't he is five years old. Wild. You are a good mom Jen. Mechelle
I love the cake. Great job, Emily!!! I love the first pic (of course:)). It's so cute!!
Looks like fun! Love the cake!
Happy Birthday, Jaren! What a great kid! I love happy, wonderful days like this. I'm getting so much credit for the cake, but I think you're picture makes it look better than it did in reality. It's a fun tradition.
Jaren is a very cute kid and I would peg him as very mature for his age! It looks like he had a great birthday! Cool cake!
Post a Comment