

These are 2 of my best friends in Denver. We moved from Colorado about 4 years ago, and I finally was able to go back. I went to do a bunch of photo shoots. It was a quick trip- just a weekend, but it was SO good to see everyone! The first little girl and her family just below lived right across the street from us. We became really close, I love Mary's parenting style and insights. Her advice is always welcome. They have adopted 3 children, the youngest Marliese was born right after Jaren so Michele and I (the bottom pic) were able to pump and provide milk for a good 6 months. So I feel connected to her. I was a milk machine at the time, not only was I nursing my 2 kids, I pumped a good 16-24 oz for baby Marliese everyday. How did I do that???
Michele and I clicked from the first time I met her. Isn't it strange how you do that with really special people in your life? That's happened to me only a handful of times, and she's definitely one of them. We talked everyday at 10am....we always had fun together...I miss these 2. But we decided we'd have to do it every year, no more 4 years in between visits!!
xoxoxo
Monday, October 1, 2007
Denver
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Jen, you are an amazing girl! People instantly like you when they meet you. I think it is one of your gifts...likeableness (is that even a word? I am sure the spellin gis way off?)! Milk machine is right,you were nuring three kids... all I have to say is Holy Cow (ha ha ha)!
Jen, I kind of feel like you and I clicked when we first met...wait, no, maybe that was another sister...with you I think it was a clothes-borrowing, deodorant-drawing kind of distant admiration. But now I know that you admire me so much, and that's why we can get along so well.
Yeah, I still don't know how you made that much milk, either. It makes me so jealous whenever I'm nursing...
So when are you coming to AZ to do a photo shoot? We need some badly. How sad that Emma hasn't even ever been to a real photography place and she is 18 months old. It's so different with your 2nd and I'm sure 3rd and 4th too.
And by the way I wish I lived closer to your sister (Jana) I think that we would get along way to well with our sarcastic senses of humor. I love reading her blog and her comments. She cracks me up.
Post a Comment