Monday, October 22, 2007

Oh how adorable you are!

This adventerous, sweet, kind hearted, terror has me wrapped around his tiny finger. All of his faces just make me want to sqeeeeeeeze him, and kiss him, and touch his blonde locks.
On Sat. he and I ran errands together. WE were in the grocery store, he was in one of those car carts, standing up on the windshield facing me (very safe), so I said, "Tan, I love you!" He looked back and said, "I love you too Mom, but when you are mean, I don't love you." It was said so matter-of-fact like. I was laughing hysterically inside. So then, we get home, I'm asking, OK more like commanding him to help me bring in the groceries (the kid does NOT know how to help) so he looks at me and says "Mom, are you being nice or mean?" I said, "nice!" So looks again and said very sweetly,"OK, then I'll love you." Ooooh, he's SO cute!


THIS is why I have such a hard time getting angry with this boy!

These pictures were taken yesterday right before church. He looks so handsome in his little jacket. Chick magnet all the way.
P.S. Rachel and Emily these were taken inside (no flash), in my prime location of my bathroom! It has two windows, one south and one east...it's perrrrfect!

11 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

This boy burrowed his way into my heart the day you moved in. He is my sweet friend. Thats what Brooklyn always says. He is so beautiful, inside and out!!!

Aaron said...

If you ever need someone to adopt him for a weekend...PICK ME! I love him already and with his blonde hair he would fit right in.;)

LeMira said...

What a sweetheart!

Amber said...

Great pictures! When we saw you at the store today, Jake asked me, "did you tell her you read her blog EVERY DAY?" I make him look at yours all the time, because I'm trying to convince him to let you take pictures when our new baby comes!

Meredith said...

Very cute! He's going to be a heartbreaker some day!!!

Emily said...

He is the cutest thing ever! I can definitely see why Macy is having such a hard time choosing who to marry - Tanner or Jaren. My mom comments on your kids all the time (I should say "gushes" about your kids all the time). All I can say is that, with those two boys, you are in BIG trouble in about 12 years!

- And I did notice the lighting, especially in the second picture. It's perfect! I guess I'll have to go for a hunt in my house to find that perfect spot.

- Thanks for always commenting on my blog. A lot of my friends and family read it, but they don't comment. I always love hearing your insights!

AudyCamp said...

I think he is an exact 50/50 of you & jasper. cutie.

Anonymous said...

Very cute kid, I love all of his faces too!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

What adorable pictures.. He'll be showing them off someday at his reception!

Jana said...

You are the best photographer in the world. Wow, you have lots about Tanner's antics on here right now!! He's so precious.

chelle said...

Great photos! What lens did you use? 50 mm? Beautiful Boy. Beautiful Mom. M