Monday, October 22, 2007

Partners in crime

This little girl, and this little boy are full of IT. Lately 4 out of 5 times when Tanner goes to the loo, Tae has her poop radar on. She sneaks to the bathroom oh so quietly, and Tan lets her in. Then she opens the drawer of hair stuff- barrettes, ribbons, you name it. IN it goes with the poop. Now, these are NOT things I can just flush down, mainly because there are tons of them in the toilet. So I have to fish them out!!!! It is so GROSS! I'm going to have to start locking Tanner in the bathroom I suppose. ha ha ha!



9 comments:

Meredith said...

Ewwww, sick. You're such a good mommy.

Amber said...

But they're so CUTE! How can they be so naughty?

Aaron said...

I can handle a lot that my kids do, but poop things KILL me. I am no good at being patient when it deals with cleaning poop, pee or throw up. It is just beyond my boundaries. God must make babies so beautiful to balance out the naughtiness;)

Brian and Kim said...

Again, your patience is outstanding. How do you do it?

tiffunny said...

Your kids are WAY too cute. It sounds like they are really lucky to have you as their mom too because you do seem so patient. My kids probably always think i'm being a "mean mom" so i guess maybe that means they don't love me alot if I listen to what Tanner said. I really think your kids are just being really thoughtful though and want to give you lots of really cute and fun things to blog about!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. But Tanner looks like such an adorable little MAN in that picture! So cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh man the things you have to face as a Mom (or fish out of the toilet as a Mom)... I just put on the disposable gloves, hold my breath and get it as quick as I can. Where is Jaren when the partners in crime are in action? Very cute kids though, so what can you do...!

Jana said...

OH my gosh, that picture of Tanner is ADORABLE!!!

MoM K said...

That is hilarious! You are so BRAVE to fish them out. I hope you take advice from Krista and pull on your rubber gloves first!
Kiss the little stinkers for me! can't wait to see them.