Mother not approved. WHY does Tanner feel the constant need to dump out boxes of cereal and then walk all over it until it is dust? At least once a day....so I sweep and sweep some more. And now his new accomplice Taelyn is now learning just how to drop food on the floor and then stomp on it. How pleasant. So here is my brand new box of Kix, on the floor. Goodbye cereal...I'll miss you, I really wanted to eat you.

Saturday, October 13, 2007
Kix...Kid Tested
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
You make me laugh. . these pictures make me laugh harder!
I'm so proud of you for taking a picture instead of getting mad! Good job! One day, you're going to look back on these pictures and absolutely cherish them!
And the things my kids do drive me crazy....I don't think I'd have any sanity left in me if Jackson did that kind of thing!!!
But good for you putting up with it. It really helps to take a picture and tell the world about it, doesn't it? Very therapeutic.
I love those days. It seems like they do that right after you just mopped or vacuumed too. It's like as your putting the vacuum cleaner away something inside them says "go get the cereal ! " Someday I think I'm going to join in and leave it for Brody to clean up! Yeah right, it would be there for weeks!!
at least it's not on the carpet mixed with maple syrup!! So cute though.
Jen - HELP! - How do you take such great pictures indoors? I really like the softer look of the natural light, but I can't figure out how to get the shutter to close faster. All my indoor pictures, without a flash, turn out blurry. What do I do?
That adorable Tanner can get anyone to do anything...even his little sister! I can see that the two of them will have fun together growing up and getting into things! Good job not yelling at them and getting great pictures to always remember this day!
Invest in some tupperware containers for the cereal. They are my sanity, because they are too hard for little fingers to open. Aha! Take that munchkins...touche!
Ever thought of putting a lock on your pantry?
OR, how about putting the cereal on the high shelf in the pantry? Or does he climb up them? He just wants his picture taken each time! the two little stinkers look so cute.
Post a Comment