Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sorry about that...

So I decided to make my blog private. I've had a few people reading it who just "stumble" across it even though it's not public....so it made me a little nervous. You gotta go with our gut right. I'm sure you understand. I know I missed a few people....I need to double check. So sorry for the email again!! Keep coming to see me! =)

4 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

I don't blame you. I read that persons post about watching you for a few months. Creepy!!!

Anonymous said...

UMMMM, yikes! I didn't read the comment by the crazy guy but from what "my family" says here I totally see why you changed it. Actaully I have been thinking that I should let only those I invite read mine too so you may see mine change. By the way- I love your blog and I love reading it and just because I don't write comments all of the time doesn't mean that I don't make comments in my head, like how freakin cool you are! I

Sandy said...

Holy cow that is sooo scary.

Emily said...

How scary! I've seen that some of the comments have been deleted. It must feel like and invasion of your privacy. Maybe I should do this, too. I have been extra careful not to use last names or too much personal information, but Greg is always nervous that I put pictures of our kids for anyone to view. Great idea!