Yay...Taelyn's FIRST ponytails!! I didn't think I could actually get her wispies into ponytails, but it so worked! It makes me a little sad. She can walk and have ponytails...she's not a baby anymore. =( Where has the time gone? The picture doesn't do the hair justice...next time I'll get a full 2 pony view.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Ponytails...
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
So cute! I hope so bad that this one inside of me is a girl so I can do cute stuff like that!!!
Aw so sweet!
soo cute!
Wow, if she's not a baby anymore I guess it's time for you to have more...remember when we couldn't put our hair in ponytails so we would just cut it all off with a machete to keep it out of our eyes while we rode wild stallions all day?
She is so cute! I was thinking the same things about Olivia. She isn't a baby at all but I like to think that she is.
Well if she isn't a baby then Polly is DEFINATELY not a baby. I just can't bring myself to get fat again...yuk. It will happen sooner or LATER. :) The ponytails are so cute & with the little clips, I love it!
Oh Jen, she is just too too cute. I just love her!
Grandma
And...why don't I know about the happenings in jeff and jana's comment???
Oh, time to get pregnant! Just so you can be pregnant with me! J/k
Post a Comment