
I haven't posted in a while. We've had family here and it's been soooooo HOT. Yes, I'm using the heat as an excuse not to post something on my blog. How lame am I? I take pride in sweating. I'm not ashamed. That's why I'm sitting here so hot, sweating and thinking about water and what to fix for dinner. After all, it is 6pm. And do you think that I have thought for one minute what to feed my hungry children? Why do I have such a hard time making dinner in the summer? And my house is such a wreck. It looks like a Dorothy was here with her tornado. At least she didn't leave Toto behind.
I know this is very random, but I'm hot. And did I mention I'm sweating? Thank you.
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Just to say hi...
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I guess I'm not the only one sweating like a pig. I walk outside and start dripping..ugggg
Your blog is always so fun to read. Thanks for keeping me entertained.
Um, I use the heat as an excuse for EVERYTHING.
Post a Comment