
Tender....=) I love this little baby girl, she was so dang cute. And don't you love the name Lucy? It's so cute. Anyway, the dress hanging up was made by Lucy's grandma, again, so tender.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Another shelf fav
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I love it! Did you add the photoshop edges to it?
Mer Mer...yes I did. I like the testured look so much!
Love it!!!! I need a new baby now so I can have you take pics for me. One can dream!!!
What's the action you used to texture the photo? Is it a Kubota tool? I LOVE THAT. I swear Jen, I get so many great ideas from you!!
And, I dont blame you for making the blog private... How did you know who was looking at it?
That is SO cute. How is it that all the babies you take pictures of have such cute rooms to take pictures in? You are such a brill photog. (I got that awesome lingo from you)
HELLO! This is the first time I noticed this post on your blog! I was not a part of the blog world until just recently so that's probably why. But seriously, how cute is she? I LOVE that you put her sweet little picture on your blog. And again, you just did such an awesome job!
Post a Comment