



I've been playing with borders....I have a bunch of pictures to post from when my sister visited and then from Bear Lake, but in the meantime, here are a few.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Photoshop fun
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Tell Madeline she can marry Spencer...in 20 years -ok maybe less.
These are so cute. I love the one of Tanner laying down. It's hard to see the black around Maddi's. I love the white around Tae's. Jaren always looks so handsome.
Sorry, I guess that's Jaren laying down. Anyways, to fun!!
Remember when cameras weren't invented yet and we had to use charcoal from the fire and just draw people?
oh, the wealth of pictures you have of your sweet children! Photoshop is amazing! The possibilities...endless!
Love the boarders! Are they from Kubota Imaging? I'm getting ready to order Volumes 1 & 3. Can't wait!
These are really sweet pictures.
It really sucks that we live so far away from each other you could teach me how to do all this fun stuff with pictures and photoshop. I miss sitting around all day and just talking and talking and letting the kids play...I miss our fun conversations and laughing till our sides hurt. K I'm done being party pooper. Your kids are sooooooo cute! Oh and Emma has those same shoes! Love Target!!
I love the way you see things. I never would have thought that the picture of Jaren could be so interesting/fun/fabulous (I'm out of adjectives). And Maddie - she is absolutely gorgeous.
Post a Comment