Monday, August 20, 2007

An always made bed


So, this is one of my loveliest secrets. And today I thought, I should share this because I love it. So my children have a very hard time making their own beds everyday, and making them well is a whole other story. So I decided to have them sleep on top of their comforters, with a different blanket on top of them. Then when they wake up in the morning, all they have to do is fold the blanket the best they can and put it right under their beds and wah-lah, their beds are made.

5 comments:

paige said...

What an idea. I am going to have to write this stuff down so when the time comes that Polly won't make her bed I will know just what to do!

sara said...

hee hee. We do that in our household too.

Anonymous said...

Nice. Leave it to you to figure it all out!

Christine said...

Jessica does that too!! She loves having her bed all nice, but finds it to be way too much work, so she started just sleeping on top.

Michelle Arnett said...

1 word. Genius