I just have to share this picture on this blog as well. I took his newborn pics yesterday and saw this cool built in bookshelf in their house and asked if we could stick their son up there on a shelf...they jumped all over the idea. Isn't it so cute??? How come I get all the cute shots of other peoples kids and babies and not my own? I need to be more creative at home I guess. 
Friday, August 10, 2007
Bookcase Baby
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
I love this pic. You are incredibly creative. You also have some really great pics of your kids.
I love it!!
Jen-U R SO good! luv it...I might have to use that idea sometime!
Too cute!! You are so talented!
Jen, I love this picture. You do have amazing ideas!
Oh my gosh I love that!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Can I borrow your idea? LOVE IT!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment