
Yet another fabulous book! I really liked this one. It's about following your dream, finding your own "personal legend". Very very interesting and insightful. It really makes you think. Easy reading, but often I would find myself reading one sentence again and again because it made me think about my own life. Again, I highly suggest it.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
The Alchemist
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Seriuosly, do you ever sleep? You read so many books! I am impressed!
I read on the treadmill at the gym...obviously I don't go too fast. :)
I read the book, it was really insightful & interesting, but with a really wierd ending. Have you read any of the chronicals of narnia recently. I recently read them again & I really enjoyed them.
Remember when I taught you to read?
Jen, I can't sign your guestbook properly because half of it is cut off.
I didn't think you liked to read!! :)
I just realized that you can leave comments. How fun!!!
Love ya,
Jamelle
Just finished this one a couple of weeks ago. It was a great suggestion I really like how he accomplished his goal even though it wasn't the path he originally thought he would take to get there. I feel like that so often concerning my own life. It is a journey that can never be predicted.
Post a Comment