Prepare for picture overload.... :)


This is what Jasper has done to our baby...she loves diet pepsi- disgusting.
fang lady. :)


One of my faves of Jay bay









The child would NOT hold still....



Might I take a moment to tell you how much I love love love these children! They truly bring light, life, joy, pain, frustration, laughs, cries, guilt, and much much pleasure into the core of my very heart. I wouldn't trade them or this experience for anything!






18 comments:
You did so great! I love ALL of them so much! Your children are absolutely beautiful! How fabulous is Tanner in that hat?!? And Jaren's eyes! They are so deep and say so much about him. I love how you captured Maddie so perfectly. And Tae - Could that girl possibly be two years old? Greg and I were cracking up over the Pepsi one, and you captured a multitude of her expressions so perfectly.
Love the location...Love the kids...Love the photographer!
They are so amazing! Your kids are so beautiful and you are so talented... Love them! How fun! Good for you for getting shots of your own kids. I'm sure it's hard to make the time and effort, too.
Love them all - you're my idol. I'm amazed at the good shots you got of your own kids - my kids are just terrible for me & won't hold still or pose for me at all. Other peoples kids are much more cooperative. What was your trick? Did you bring someone else along to help grab their attention? Fill me in cause I'm already wanting to try to get a pic of all of them for my christmas cards & I know last year was completely miserable for all of us when i tried.
I LOVED looking through these. Good job doing your own kids!!
They're all SO CUTE!
I could look at your pictures all day! You are such an amazing photographer! Your kids are so dang cute! My favorite is the last one with your two boys...what studs! Full of personality! You are such a great Mom!
Love them all!!!
They all turned out so cute! I bet it wasn't easy photographing your own kids. It always seems like they cooperate so much better with other people. Looks like they did good though!
Beautiful. Truly. Inside and out. I can tell about the inside due to the lights in their eyes.
M
Wow! Those are truly amazing! You have such beautiful children! I love the "fang" picture! :)
I'm so glad you posted all those! I love them all? Just wondering if anyone has ever mentioned that you have model children??? ;)
AWESOME LADY!! :) The second one of Tan in the hat in the middle, he totally looks like Jay
Love them! When I look at your pictures here and on your photo blog it makes me want to do everything over again so that you can be there to take the pictures...engagement, wedding, baby... Ugh! Did I just say baby!? Teasing on that one. :-) Guess I won't be doing any of those things again...you'll have to photograph my funeral or something. LOL
Jen your children are just gorgeous!!! your baby girl has grown up so much... she is so, so sweet!! Yep children really do bring all of that & so much more!
l,
t. xx
awesome pictures, I was wondering if I can copy them? Just kidding I just kept looking at the pictures and reading do not copy ... you are very talented at photography!
Wow, soooooooooo cute! I think they're all wonderful too!!!!!
Jennifer...Your kids are SO FLIPPIN GORGEOUS! They are seriously some of the most beautiful children EVER!! The boys look like such studs! I'm sure Maddie loved posing for you, and I could totally hear Tae in those pics! She's so silly. You're awesome and your chilluns are GORGEOUS.
Post a Comment