Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The witch and the clown


Tanner just came across this picture and said:

"look! Mom's a witch and Dad's a circus clown" Now, I can understand the clown comment, however, the witch part...a little harsh.  :)  What would I do with out children to keep me in line?

15 comments:

Sera said...

That is too funny. Reading some of the stuff your kids say just makes me laugh. I love it.

Emily said...

Jasper could have been holding Tae! They look A LOT alike. What a relief that none of them inherited the pointy nose, arthritic fingers, and all of the warts. :)

MoM K said...

THAT is hilarious! You know he just means your black jacket right? and yeah, Maddie could be Tae!

Anonymous said...

Kids say the darndest things, don't they? Good stuff, good stuff!

tiffunny said...

I've always thought your girls resembled each other (and you) but I guess that picture kind of proves it. Don't you always look at older photos & wish you had a better camera back then? I feel so bad for my oldest kid and all of her baby pictures. Oh well. What can you do? Let's just say this picture of you guys is much better than what I have. I love how you post "retro" pictures - they're fun!

chelle said...

If you are a witch, I want to be one. I guess I laugh to keep my kids in line. Just don't take anything to seriously. m

Emily said...

p.s. I LOVE your latest "Maddie-ism" on your sidebar. It is true! Way back when (probably the early 1980s), the tooth fairy was just getting her start. How could you have possibly expected more than 50 cents when she was just starting out!?! Now that she's grown such a lucrative business, not to mention inflation, surely she can supply Maddie with more! I guess she is a little young to understand "Recession." :) LOVE HER!

Amber said...

Hahaha!

Totally unrelated, but I was just on your photog blog, and Jake looked over my shoulder and said, "She really has a talent for that, doesn't she?" Yes, you do!!

Sandy said...

Yeah try being eight months pregnant and wearing that hideous cap and gown in the brightest blue and gold on earth! UGH!

Jen-ben said...

totally Sandy! :)
And Tiff they do so so look alike!
Mechelle, you must not know me very well...I rarely take anything at all seriously. Come on now! :)

Meredith said...

That's too funny!

Kendria said...

Hilarious! A little harsh, yes... :)

Bryce & Cherise said...

i am, again, waiting for a new post...

Ali said...

Hi lovey! How are you feeling these days? Are you feeling sickish?

Anonymous said...

Geez, that is great! I love it when kids say stuff like that!