Monday, October 20, 2008

And I'm back....to normal life

We just got back from the most FABULOUS trip to Disneyland, an engagement party for Jasper's brother in downtown Hollywood, and a few days in a condo with friends in St. George...it was so so good to get away.  I'll post pics extremely soon....as for now, I'm unpacking, cleaning, washing and maybe I'll even put on a bra.

8 comments:

Meredith said...

Awesome that you guys had such a great and long trip! How fun!

Annette Larsen said...

Raise the bras.

Chrystal said...

Oh no, Annette . . . let the bras raise us!

Sera said...

"maybe I'll even put on a bra" - You are hilarious. Can't wait to see pics! I just love reading your blog and I've been dying for a new post. I keep checking back. Glad you had a good time.

Bryce & Cherise said...

hahaha jen! the bra comment is so you. and i know you aren't even joking...

chelle said...

Welcome home. How fun. m

Emily said...

She's not kidding! It took A LOT of begging, pleading, and convincing to get her to put on a bra to go to church! Sheesh!

MoM K said...

Jen? Why does everyone know your bra situation? That's what I was going to comment on but now that everyone else has I won't. Love from Mom