Yesterday we went to the temple to take some photos of Maddie to use for invites to her up coming baptism. My mom made her the dress, she's in love with it. She loves having her picture taken...when if was time to go, she kept saying, "let's take more!" I saved my faves for her invite... :) I'll post them later.
I just can't get over how fast time goes by. It seems like I held her in my arms the first time just yesterday. I remember later that night after she was born, everyone had left (it was a regular party in my room), and it was just she and I. I sat with her in my arms, looked into her face and couldn't help but let the tears stream down my face. She was perfect, her little fingers, and toes, bunches of dark hair, and a tiny delicate nose. That was only the beginning of this road called motherhood. Which is most of the time (for me) pretty trying intertwined with moments of joy, and beauty that make it all worth it. 






Tuesday, October 28, 2008
My baby's not a baby...
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






26 comments:
Tell Maddie for me that she looks BEAUTiful!!! I can't believe how fast time flies either! I remember when i came to CO and helped you guys move to flag while you were Prego with Tan Tan and Maddie was barely talking!
She's gorgeous....!
She's gorgeous! I can't believe she's going to be 8!!
Maddis is beautiful! they grow up so fast! gorgeous photos of a gorgeous girl :)
She could be eighty but she will still be your baby! So beautiful. m
She is such a pretty girl. I LOVE the first pic but they're all perfect!
I love that last one. What a beautiful little lady.
How sweet! She's so beautiful. You must be so proud of your little angel.
What an exciting time in her life. She is so blessed to have you for her mom.
Beautiful little girl you have!
Aw, maddie girl...
psst, in the title, you want to put "baby's", not "babies", because it's a contraction for "baby is". mwahahaha...or babyseses
I LOVE that she says the tooth fairy hardly had any money back in the olden days! That is hilarious.
She is simply gorgeous (to echo what everyone else said). I can't wait to see your "favorites." I had that same experience with Austin. As special and individual as each birth and each child has been, my first will always be special in a different way because I had never been a mother, and all of a sudden, this little boy came along and changed my life forever. It's very emotional to think about it even now. Wow! 8 years old! Unbelievable and so, so, so beautiful!
She is a beauty! Congrats to her on her choice to be baptized!
she is so pretty jen :)
congratulate her for me on getting baptized :) she is such a sweet spirit.
She is so beautiful!!! I love her dress, tell your mom she does fabulous work.
Of course I remember who you are, just not as foo foo. Your kids are so big now. Congratualtions onthe upcoming one.
Yeah, you all are in for lots of trouble with this one later on. She is so beautiful those boys are going to be lined up around the block!
beautiful pictures and beautifully said. I remember that feeling too everytime a little one is born. Cherish every moment. You are a great mother and you have created some beautiful children.
Jen, I love those amazing photos of Maddie! She is so pretty and so pure. What a special time you had with her!!!! Did she see you cry and question it? Absolutely lovely!!!!
Ohhh, they grow up so fast! She looks beautiful!
Beautiful! I've always thought that Maddy was a doll. She's grown up so fast and is maturing into such a gorgeous young lady!
I guess this means it's been 8 years since that Wiseman family reunion at the "cabin" near Cedar City, when you were pregnant and joking of naming her "Hermione".
I can't believe she's 8!! Lovely pics!
jen, i can't get over Maddie's brown eyes...she is beautiful..just like all your other cuties. Congrats on the little man on the way! Love you.
Lovely. Your babies are all lovely with those beautiful, big, black eyes. AWesome.
Maddie is such a gorgeous combination of you and Jazz. I'm so proud of her for deciding to be baptized! Tell her she looks so beautiful and I absolutely LOVE the pictures and the special dress made by Grayma. ;)Hugs!
love this post, Arden will be 8 in April. i think about it all the time, like it is somekind of tuning point in live, and it is.
Post a Comment