I'm finally looking at a few many bazillion pics I took over the summer, and came across this one, it warms my soul...(you can click to enlarge)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Nearing the end of 7
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 comments:
Absolutely perfect.
Jen, for some reason I haven't been able to make my pictures a link so that people can click on them for a closer look. How did you do that? It used to do it automatically, but ever since getting my mac I can't get it to do it. Any ideas? Help?
I can see why it warms your heart. Wonderful photo. As usual. 8! Wow!
I just got home from the temple. We rode over with your mom and dad. They are so cute. And funny! m
Love it - what a great way to document your daughter.
And for your friend Alita - is she by chance moving the pictures by drag & drop in compose mode or is she cutting & pasting the code in html mode (when she writes her post). If she drags & drops they don't let you click on it to make it bigger. Totally sucks, but it's true.
So very beautiful!! I love looking back & finding an image that warms my soul..
hope you are well :)
love,
tanya xx
how very precious. I want a little girl to take pictures of....
Such a sweetheart. I love your pictures!
What a beautiful picture! You are so creative...I love it! You have the most beautiful children ever!
Way cute! It's so real...I heart it.
What a beautiful, sweet picture. That's so precious.
Jen,
I actually got emotional looking at this picture and reading the things you wrote about her. I think it is such a beautiful thing that you see all of these things about her specifically, and the special love that you as a mother have for her. It is such an amazing gift for me to have such wonderful older sisters to teach me about being a mother. Madeline is such a beautiful spirit, and so much of that is because of you. Love you so much, Jen.
-B
I like this girl. Quite fond of her actually. Maybe it's because she has loved me since the first day she met me. I remember her coming up and cuddling with me for like 30 minutes! What a doll.
Post a Comment