Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Girlie as they come

Madeline loves to create her own spaces. She's had the top of her bunk bed like this for weeks now and it just dawned on me that I needed o photograph it. How cute is she?



17 comments:

Meredith said...

Very cute and girlie!

Annette Larsen said...

And she sleeps up there with all the stuff? I love the tea party set up, and her rules. Those are excellent rules for anyone.

Emily said...

Macy is standing here, and she said, "Who's room is that?" I told her that it belonged to Maddie, and she said (in complete awe), "I think that is a very beautiful room." Then, she saw Maddie's picture and asked if she could play. Your kids are the best!

Christine said...

Aw, what a beautiful little world she lives in! Jess does the same kind of thing with her bed. She'll have a house all set up and she always has to give me a tour before she goes to sleep, and she curls up in whatever little corner happens to be available.

Tanya said...

Oh I love it!!!! this is definitely something worth remembering! Love the little notes, the sweet little teacups, everything! Jen her room is just gorgeous!

love,
t. xxxx

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chelle said...

I love how the phone is partly tucked under the pillow. A sign of things to come? m

Jana said...

She could live up there for weeks on end. She's so prepared. Good thing she has those rules or things would get pretty crazy up there.

tiffunny said...

So cute. And could your kids have cuter furniture? Her room is adorable!

Jackie said...

So cute! Love the notes posted on the wall. She's adorable! Can you come decorate Claire's room?? :-)

Lindsay said...

I love seeing girls being super girlie. What a sweet girl - LOVE her frock!

MoM K said...

I'm so glad we get to come and see the bed in person in only 3 days! It's so cute that she has left it that way for days.

AudyCamp said...

gotta love little girls trying to be mommies:) Precious! I love your gap model too.

Andrea said...

Gotta love it. What a cute girl! Such a chic outfit, too.

megan said...

Hey! thanks for the thumbs up the other day...this room is soooo stinkin cute!!

sara said...

oh, cute! Way cute! Love the hand written signs!

Anonymous said...

i love it!