Thursday, October 2, 2008

disgusting

It is after 9 at night.  Kids go to bed at 8 sharp.  T gets up and enter bathroom about 9 pm, I enter bathroom at about 9:05.  What do I see?  Poop.  Poop on the floor, poop on the mirror, poop on the shower curtain, poop COVERING the ENTIRE toilet seat.  Poop all over the sink, and of course all down the back of my crying son.  He hasn't felt 100%, therefore I had sympathy.  But truly- it was disgusting.  In the shower he went as I sprayed down the entire bathroom.  Isn't it so gross the things we have to clean?  I'm so glad I was in a good mood tonight, I actually laughed as I cleaned up.  

Just had to share such a disgusting event in my life.  Thank me for not taking pictures this time.  :)

19 comments:

Jana said...

Motherhood: Cleaning poop from everywhere and yet loving the poopetrator.

Aislinn said...

thank you for not taking pictures :)

andrea said...

hahaha!! that is the cutest story ever! i love it!

Chrystal said...

I am SO glad i'm not the only one with a disgusting bathroom story. Poor T. Poor you!

Emily said...

I'm SO SORRY! I think I've infested the entire neighborhood! They should quarantine my house! That is truly disgusting, and I am so sorry (again)! Hopefully...one day...maybe next summer...you'll take the risk and let our children play together again!

chelle said...

He should feel better in the morning since it seems to have gotten in all out. Too bad it was all over the bathroom. But bathrooms clean. You are the mom of the year, cleaning that up and laughing at the same time. Yes, sir rey! You got my vote. m

Sarah Welsh said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for not taking pictures this time! My brothers did that one time when they were little, but they weren't sick, just "artistic"...I don't know how my Mom let them live! :)

Jackie said...

Ha ha ha...thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

so gross I am sorry for you..

Laura said...

Yuck! Well, it's hit our house too. Josh has it. Not the same end as Tanner but the other end. Poor little guys!

Christine said...

Hmmm . . . you couldn't have just shut the door and left it till the bathroom cleaner came?

Tanya said...

Ah, the joys of motherhood! Hope you little guy feels better soon!

love,
t. xx

Kendria said...

I was so hoping for pictures of your face when you saw it. I don't know what I would have done first- vomited or laughed... Poor guy.

Mary Lynn said...

Ohh, poor little dude!

Oh, yes.. and THANK YOU for not taking pictures.. Seriously.
;)

sara said...

Oh MAN!!! POOR guy!!! But seriously - HOW the heck did he get it everywhere!???
Has that show, 'disgusting jobs' ever done mothers??? Hmmm.

Valerie said...

Whoa. My day feels a little, um, cleaner after hearing about yours! Thanks for a little perspective!

Mel said...

That is so funny. I love your new website!!

Robyn said...

Yes, thank you for not posting pictures. I have a good enough imagination for that scene. :)
Thanks for welcoming me to the land of blogging.

Meredith said...

SO gross. And your description was more than enough to paint a picture in my imagination. You're such a saint...