A little picture of what I see so often, my beauty Tae hanging on to Mom's leg. So adorable. I also just wanted to say thanks to all my dear blogger friends who read my rantings and comment. I can't tell you how theraputic it has been for me to be able to write exactly how I feel and then know that somebody else has felt that same way- something you don't get when you're writing in a journal. Isn't it strange how we all struggle? And sometimes- especially with motherhood, we don't really talk about it. It's like sometimes I'm leading this seperate life where I feel like I'm the wicked step mother, but nobody else knows....=). Really. But that's only because we hold ourselves to extremely unattainably high standards. So well done to all of you for doing your best everyday. That's all we could hope for. What an amazing support system I feel I have. And how blessed I feel because of it! So again...Thank you!
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Thank YOU!
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Jen- I love your blog- it is meaningful and fun. I am glad that you update it so often because I love reading your insights and seeing your beautiful kids. My only problem with your blog is that you put me to shame with your photo skills- every single shot is professional! How can I keep up with you? Love ya.
Jen-lookin at your pics makes me miss you for lots of reasons...mostly your photography skills! Haha:)-Audra
what a cute picture!!!!
Hi- I came to you through Rachel's blog. We've "chatted" through comments before about "Charlie and Lola" under my different blogging name. I'm curious as to what kind of camera you use. Just so I can take great pictures of my own kids like your pictures. I'm super impressed and wish I lived somewhere near you. I wish my wedding photographer had been half as good as the pictures you have here. Thanks.
Are you kidding - I should thank you for all your wonderful insights and great photos. You've been gone for a week, and I feel like I'm going crazy. (For one, we have the conversation at least five times a day that Tanner is at his Grandma's. I constantly reassure Macy that as soon as Tanner returns, he can spend the entire day at our house.) Secondly, I'm not very good at close friendships. I think that is something that I gave up with motherhood. I really am so grateful for you and your friendship.
I adore your kids! Isn't it funny how everything seems to revolve around them. I think that is one of the great puzzlements of motherhood. When I worked outside the home, and I had a bad day, I could leave and escape to my "2nd Life" (or vice versa). But with motherhood, we are "it" 24-7. It gets so easy to become discouraged. I love hearing about your kids - it helps me with mine!
I agree with Emily. Being a mom is so hard and you can't leave it until tomorrow morning. I am so grateful to have a great friend to gain from. Thank you!!!!!
Post a Comment