So Jasper and I have had this conversation MANY times:
Me: Hey, we should hang that mirror....
Jasper: Ya.
So now it's been 2 YEARS and guess what, we hung it yesterday! It was sitting on my floor asking me to hang it daily and I was begining to come to grips with the fact that I would have to hang it myself...the thing weighs a good 50 lbs. Yesterday was Pioneer Day and we just hung around home during the day and Jasper finally took the plunge and was ready to hang the dear mirror on the wall. It's actually a very large mirror, the picture doesn't quite do it justice. But all the same, you get the idea.
I feel so proud of ourselves. =)
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Weird I have been saying the same thing about the tiebacks for the curtains in the family room, and alas they are still collecting dust on the dining room table. It's been a year, so I guess I'll have to wait one more.
Um Hi. Can I have your bedroom? Love it. And the mirror is great in there!
very cute!!!
Why does that happen?? Hooray for getting the mirror up - it's a beauty - the room is gorgeous. Love the bedding.
LOVE your room..you always decorate so cute!!
Post a Comment