We just got back from a family reunion where we rough it in the middle of no where, then to Flagstaff where our families are. It was so relaxing and fun. I'm just now starting to go thru all my pictures- so I'll do lots of posts where you can see all of our wildest dreams coming true...or something. So...when it was time for little cousin Emma to go back home she burst into tears not wanting to leave. It was quite dramatic really. But our of her sobs I got some very adorable pictures =). We miss you Emma!
Friday, July 13, 2007
Heartbreak
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
My poor tenderhearted daughter...in the car she was kind of muttering to herself, "Maddie...Maddie...I want Maddie..."
Aw. . . the love of the cousins persists despite the continuing feud between their mothers.
Heh heh heh heh.
Christine's pretty funny with that feud comment...
I stole some pics from this post and put them on my blog. And I left a comment on here and then deleted it because I wanted to change it, so now it conspicuously says that the comment has been deleted. I didn't have any dirty language in it or anything..
Post a Comment