Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tagged

Tagged! (from Sara....I altered some of the questions...I figured, who cares what my favorite food is?

Jobs I've held:
1. TGI Fridays server
2. Counselor for troubled teens school
3. Ballet teacher
4. Sonic car hop

Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Flagstaff, AZ
2. Cedar City, Ut
3. California...ok, so that's a little longer than a weekend
4. shopping

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Hitch
2. How to Loose a Guy- love that one
3. Nacho Libre
4. Napoleon D

Guilty Pleasures:
1. Shopping for too many hours
2. Massage
3. Pedicure
4. hmmm, this one is too hard

Places I've lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. London England
3. Denver, CO

What were likely the 1st things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. Look at that hair....(nice shiny ponytail going on-what was I thinking???)
2. He is so funny
3. I wonder if I'll marry him....(really- and I was only 16)

Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Good ole Mexico
2. San Diego & LA
3. Italy, Switzerland, Germany, France, Prague, & Amsterdam
4. New York, NY

What drives you crazy? :
1. A really messy house
2. Too much chaos
3. Mean people


If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?:
1. um, he's usually the one in the jam. :) (so true sara)
2. Just act like it never happened =)
3. After realizing I have no other options...apologize

4 traits or talents you want to aquire:
1. Patience
2. Patience
3. Chaity
4. Patience

Places I'd rather be right now:
1. In my bed - this took longer than I thought! :)
2. On any nice beach
3. Hawaii with Jasper


Who sent this to me:
Sara

Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this "survey":
1. My sisters- you two Mer
2. Jamelle
3. Theresa
4. Emily

1 comment:

sara said...

Awh.. you're such a sport! I didn't know you knew Jasper that long!? (but, duh - you both grew up together, right?)
I think these are fun!