Tuesday, July 17, 2007

West Fork

When we were in Flagstaff we took a morning to go West Fork. I've loved that place ever since I was in high school. They have lots of secret little spots where the rocks are so smooth you can slide down them. The kids loved it. The girls went down the slides all morning while boys helped themselves to throwing massive rocks into the creek. It's a stunningly beautiful place. Eric and Mer and my friend Rebecca, and all their kids came as well. And most mportantly both Grandmas! My kids have the BEST Grandma's ever made. =)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Great pics, Jen! And I must agree....I AM so beautiful.

Jana said...

I LOVE the picture from far away with all the green and the kids in the bottom corner! And Mer IS so beautiful! My favorite sister in law...

sara said...

How FUN! I love the pics. It was fun to see you for 2 sec. the other sunday! :) I was wondering what brought you to town! :)