Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Jana

THis is my oh so beeeeautiful sister Jana. I love this picture of her. Isn't she so pretty! She and her husband are trying to adopt a baby, they are such amazing parents to their 4 year old daughter Emma. Any child will be so blessed to go to a home like theirs. If any of you know of someone looking to place a baby for adoption, they can look at their blog at www.jeffandjana.blogspot.com, then there's a link to their adoption profile. So this post is for you Jana. These are 10 things I dearly love about you!

1. You are full of goodness
2. You are one of the funniest people I know
3. You are a terrrrific mother
4. You are always willing to help others
5. You always have good advice and amazing insight
6. You are very talented with photography
7. You are such a grand writer
8. You are extremely loyal
9. You are a good listener
10. You usually do what I say. =) Very obedient.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Aaaawwwww, I think I love you now!! You're so nice to me. Good thing I was obedient enough to look at your blog when you told me so I could know what a nice sister you are. Let's be friends forever!

Christine said...

Aw! I love Jana too!

Anonymous said...

Some of my wonderful friends will be in town in a couple of weeks to bless their little adopted daughter and have her sealed to them. While they are here, they are attending an Adoption Conference. I'll ask them if they receive any new information while they're at the conference. Best of luck!

- Emily

Meredith said...

How tender. :) I love Jana, too!