So I've recently had a lot of people asking about what camera I use, lenses etc. SO...right now I am really liking the Nikon D80. If you want something a little cheaper, Nikon just came out with the D40. It's much cheaper, has good reviews, and really would be perfect for the beginner. This is the D80, 10. somehting megapixel =)
My ultimate FAVORITE lens is my Nikkor Micro 60mm 2.8. It is a FABULOUS lens. You can get extremely close up. This is lens I use on Newborns to get each little line in their feet.
However, they are in the $500 range. So, it you'd like something similar, you could try the Nikon 50mm 1.4 or 1.8. No zoom, very efficient in low light situations, and a great lens. These are only $115 or so. 
This is the D40...pretty sexy hey! They are in the $550 range- with a lens
So there you are. Did I miss something?? Any more questions I can answer?
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Camera answers...
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Thanks, Jen! I'm glad you posted this info. Isn't it great that we all want to be like you? Now I just need to move in with you so you can teach me everything you know. Would next week work? Oh, and, yes, I can hear you. :) You are so funny.
Thanks!!
Post a Comment