T. Mr. Tan Tan, the child who cried for the first 6 months of his life. So full of life, his curiosity always running wild, his loves are fire and water, a true boy. This little man is one of the sweetest kids. He is 5 today...my baby. I can't in words describe how much I love this child. He is always getting into things, always climbing on something, wondering about this or that, talking about Star Wars, like today..."Mom we should have named Chase Tanner then I could be named General Greivious." Or asking things like "what does she's hot, mean?" He can't say his "R's" and "L's" yet, which to me, makes him even more endearing. He never fails to make me laugh. When he gets really excited for something, embarrassed, or really proud, he'll cover his face with one hand and open his mouth like he's trying to hide all emotion...only it comes out even more. He wants to be big "like Jawen" (Jaren), who's only 18 months older than him. He liked to do things since he was 12 months old like climb on the table. Run into the street. Flush toothbrushes down the toilet. Paint the kitchen walls with paint that I was using for a different room, Smear poop all over the bathroom. Dump out box after box of cereal on the front room carpet. Take bags of chips and crackers outside onto the trampoline, dump them completely out, then jump on them. Get buckets of sand from the sandbox and dump them onto the tramp, and patio. Get into the cupboards and each chocolate Quik with a spoon, or suck on the chocolate syrup bottle. Dump all the water from the bathtub onto the bathroom floor with a cup. Draw on my brand new Imac with a sharpie...and then a pen (I'm looking at the pen at this moment). Draw on walls, furniture and himself. Getting naked with Macy and jumping on the tramp- hilarious! Climb on the tables in front of the primary room as a Sunbeam. The list goes on and on... And yet...when he looks at me with that sweet face I love him so much. There's nothing in this world that could make me not love him. He may try my patience beyond belief, get in trouble often and spend some time in the time-out chair but man he's handsome. I can't tell you how many times I've been gearing up to give him a piece of my mind and he'll look at me and say "I wuv you mom". He really is so kind hearted, he's loving, he's a cuddler and he's mine. :) Happy Birthday to you little man!
Here's a few pics I had to post from the last 5 years...
3 months old:
6 months:

This is how I felt the first year of his life...he was such a handful. The crying was almost too much for me... THANK GOODNESS those days are gone!










15 comments:
Oh Tanner! We love you too! I seriously think that Tanner and Macy prepared me for these twins. I mean, really...Is there anything that these two little boys can think of that Macy and Tanner haven't already tried?!? Their brains are genius together - disastrous genius! And call me crazy, but I miss the days of walking into your house with the entire box of cereal/crackers all of the floor. Those were good days! :)
Happy Birthday cute little boy! How is he five?!? So adorable!
And you still had TWO more after him?! You're my hero! He is seriously so handsome! I wish he and Dallin were closer in age- they sound like two peas in a pod.
Ah, Tan. Mischievous to the end.
Happy birthday Tanner!
He's so stinking cute.
The climbing pics remind me a bit of a certain cousin of his here in Kansas City...
I am a fan of the Tan.
Love it.
I'll just call though! ha
Beautiful boy! I am sitting here w/ McQueen on my lap and he keeps insisting we go back and see the "scary guy!" (Tanner with the helmet on.) Over and over and over...
Happy Birthday! What a cute little man! He is adorable! I love the pictures! It looks like he has always been a curious little one! I am sure he has always kept you on your toes!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. Just like your photos, you seem to captures lives precious moments in a way that makes me feel like I was there. Tanner sounds like so much fun!
I love the pictures and your post on him. How cute and mischevious he is...He's bound to be very successful as an adult! Ilove his blonde hair like his momma!
Aahh, my sweet Tanner! I'm so glad I get to come and see him! I love the pics!
Aahh, my sweet Tanner! He is so fun. I'm so glad I get to come and see him in only a few days. I love the pics!
He is so adorable. I wish I could see all of your kids more, they are so gorgeous. I remember when you were pregnant with him. I remeber when you brought him to take my pregnancy pics, and he was wearing his jamies and he was so so good the whole time. I remember you nursing him in Maddy's bedroom on a medicine ball and talking on the phone at the same time. Now that is a funny painted picture. Miss you tons. Flag isn't the same whithout you, Ut is so lucky to have you. Di
I LOVE the picture of him and Macey. . .
There is something that I REALLY REALLY love about that family picture w/T on his head. It's soooo classic.
Post a Comment