I'm finally getting around to looking at the rest of the photos I took when Chase was 3 days old. He is still so fabulous. I think there should be a law that a number 5 baby has to be a good baby...the law.
On that same note, I would also like to express my deep astonishment that I have not cried ONCE, not once. It's so strange. Usually I'm ultra weepy and cry at everything. Granted, I have been irritable here and there, but nothing like what I've experienced in the past. I attribute part of it to my decision to let my husband do as much as possible, for as long as possible. It's made my stress level much better. Thank you Jasper! You are amazingly kind and good to me.
Here are a few more of the babes:

His Grandma Karen...my wonderful, kind, generous mother.
Sweet sweet Jaren and Chase...


And his other Grandma, Nene...Jaspers mom. He's so blessed to have such amazing grandparents. She is Wonderful, with a capitol W.
These ones are him at 3 weeks:
I ordered a baby with blue eyes...still wondering what they'll actually be.??? hmmmm
This one is hilarious, as I was taking some pics he burst into the HUGE smile. I laugh just looking at it!










21 comments:
CUTEness Jennifer!! :) He's a doll! I need to get back down there to see him now that he's ... big! :) hehe. relatively speaking...
Love you!
Ah he's so cute! I'm glad you're enjoying him so much! And even gladder that he's being such a jewel for you - I agree that #5's should come like that - kind of like your reward for already going through it 4 times before!
he is already getting chubby, I love it! He looks like he definitley belongs to your family! he is a beautiful baby. I hope mine comes out with that much hair (who am I kidding, I will probably have another baldy)!
Ahhhh! SO cute! The ones of the boys bring tears to my eyes - they are just SO sweet. And that smile is amazing. Aren't you so glad he did it while you were taking pics? His eyes are gorgeous. LOVE him. :)
You don't know me but I enjoy keeping up with your blog. You are a wonderful photographer...the picture of Jaren brought tears to my eyes. There is something very sweet and innocent...BEAUTIFUL it that picture. Thanks for letting me peek in now and then. :)
WooHoo! So beautiful with his eyes open! Keep letting your hubby do as much as possible - no one wants you crying. You are all beautiful! Love, Aunt Ruth Ann
He is simply precious!!! Oh & not to scare you but my Mom's 4th & 5th were her HARDEST kids from birth to adulthood...but her 1st, 2nd & 3rd were so easy (me included) so I guess it just all depends. :) Glad your little Chase is being a sweetie.
He is flippin adorable!
SOOOO Cute, what an adorable little toothless smile your little man has. Glad things are going well. Can't wait to meet Chase, oh well, soon enough I guess.
What an ultra cute baby you have! And it's is completely weird that you haven't cried, you must be broken. :) Your babes is such a cutey. Can't wait to meet him.
Aw, look at that smile!! SO cute! He is adorable....I can't believe I get to have one of those too!!!! I love the picture of him on your sidebar, looking slightly confused or surprised or something...
I wonder if I'll be able to see him before the reunion....he'll be so grown up already by then!
I'm so glad that you posted these! I enjoyed looking at them the second time even more than the first. Those pictures sure do look like a blue-eyed babe. Can't wait to see what happens.
Congrats on keeping your emotions under control. You are doing so much better than me already, and mine are still inside.
By the way, does that law apply to the fourth and fifth baby if they come at the same time?!? I sure hope so!
Aw Jen, I know I've said it before, but you two were made to have adorable little babies. He is so precious. I can't wait to meet the little guy.
Oh Jen, congratulations!!!! Chase is just beautiful!! He is a lucky little boy to have such a wonderful & loving family! Enjoy him & all the firsts you get to have all over again!
Take care,
Love,
Tanya xxx
My money is on blue and that smile is priceless. He is adorable and quite snuggly too. Can you make any cuter babies, yours are all beautiful!!
I'm not sure whose name will show up on this comment, but it's Katie in case it says John. Jen, Chase is soooo adorable. How fun if his eyes stay blue. Gorgeous!
He is just about the CUTEST thing EVER! Love the pictures of him with his grandmas :)
P.S. The link to the talk you posted really IS the best talk about the atonement. I've been thinking about it all week.
P.P.S I need to call you this week so I can drop Chase's gift by.:)
He is so beautiful!
He is so beautiful!
you guys know you have the most beautiful kids right?
Beautiful!
Post a Comment