One year ago we were in the beautiful place called Kauaii. It was probably the funnest, most relaxing, enjoyable things we've ever done. A week with no kids, and good friends- I will never forget that trip! Sigh...

I may just have to post more photos this week to remind me of that vacay.
Friday, January 30, 2009
An ode to Hawaii
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Ahhh...Good times! Imagine how totally hot we would look on the beach right now with our big old prego bellies. It really was the greatest trip! Love you guys!
Ahhh...what I wouldn't do for a little Hawaii right now!
Totally wish I were there right now... Sad thing is- we have friend who owns condo in Maui and said we could stay there anytime (free!) and we used to have flight benefits. Sooo wish we would've gone!
Looks like one of those once in a life time events. We were in Cancoon 18 months ago. I wish we could go back tomorrow!! But not this year. Fun to remember. Isn't It? m
A whole WEEK with no kids!?!?!? Sweet! That looks like it was an amazing trip. I'd love to go there someday.
looks so beautiful..how lucky to spend that time together..priceless.
That place truly is heavenly. Love the beach pic. :)
Post a Comment