First off...this was one pic I got from Christmas Vacay that looks like Christmas. Only it's actually with my mom's camera, she emailed it to me. I was laughing so hard because of Tae in this pic. None of us had any idea she was pulling that FACE.

I was so HORRIBLE this year about taking photos of Christmas. I didn't take ONE. Not one, not Christmas eve, Christmas day OR New Years. I should be fired. But I did take a bunch in Mexico. We went to Flagstaff to celebrate Christmas then headed to Rocky Point 2 days later for 4 days. It was absolute HEAVEN. It was so nice to let the kids play outside again. We stayed right on the beach with Jaspers family so we had help galore with the kids. They're the only grandkids so far on his side, so they are completely mega spoiled with attention.


Uncle Ramsey and Mad. He and Ry are the best uncles. Wish you could have come Ry. Waaah. I love the old look of this one.
Jasper attempting my camera. He needs some tutorials. :)

Grandma Nene and Tae.
Nene, Papa and kiddies. How we wish we lived CLOSER!!


Besties....
The kids theme of this trip seemed to be their "sea shell shop". Mad and T had their shops all set up. They sold their shells for shells. Sometimes you could buy 4 shells for 1 shell. Hot buy! Jazz and I had a grand time picking odd shells from the shore for them. 
Here's Nene purchasing some shells from T's shop.



I'm really no good at taking photos of this man....the man of my dreams. The man who's so good to me and our children. I love you....
This one cracks me up...





I love seeing my children play together. Maybe that's why vacations are so important. Building relationships which each other...lasting memories to hold onto forever.
This image warms my heart....
Some quote highlights from our trip:
Hearing Maddie say: "Obi-wan Kanobi please come to the office, Obi-wan Kanobi please come to the office."
Kimi (my baby sis) singing requested songs to Taelyn. Tae requesting "star wars" but not knowing what she was saying until she sang it. It was hilarious, she totally belted out the Star Wars theme song.







25 comments:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaang. All of those Mexico pics are crazy gorgeous. CRAZY.
those are some SUPER cute beach pictures!!! And Jay is looking so grown up lately. He looks like 2 years older than Emma instead of 2 months.
And LOL about the obi wan kanobi thing...awesome.
And I just noticed your keeping score anne taintor on the side...if you were gonna have one that said damn I think you should have put up the dinner one. That one cracks me up.
GORGEOUS! Love the pics! I love Mexico! We went for the first time last June. We are going again in May! We had the BEST time!! Where do you guys stay? Looks like you had a blast!
You did awesome! I love the one of Maddie singing Flashdance (or something) in front of that gorgeous blue water. I love the way you use the light! And I love all the amazing pictures that you get of your two boys. Very talented!
And how lucky is Paige that she not only has Macy but Tae for her sister. That girl is so dang cute!!! I'll even forgive her for the fact that all she sees me as is one, gigantic, human laxative. Love you!
why does this trip look so fantastic, but I want out of the hot So Cal weather?? Love the one of the whole fam.
Looooooooooove the pictures!!! How fabulous to bask in warmth and each other's company!
I love the pic. of the g-parents w/ the kids....funny but it almost looks like they could be the parents who started 'late(r)'... :)
Jasper looks (is) so G.Q! No??
Happy Nine Years. I was laughing at the comment about the photographer (remember, the one you TOTALLY referred me to, and I used!) Sigh. I feel the same way. :) Ohwell.
Awesome family pictures! It looks like you guys had a total blast! I'm totally jealous! :) I miss you guys.....
What a great vaca!! I love the pics on the beach. My fav is Tae's face in the first. Too funny!!
So jealous you got to go somewhere warm for the holidays when we got dumped on with snow here! Love that pic with Tanner and Jasper. We need a family vacation as well....
Oh Now your making me jealous. I can't wait to get back to Mexico. We were there in Oct. and Nov. I so wish we could go again for Spring break, but alas we will be adding another bundle of joy to our house and I don't really want to deliver in a Mexican Hospital. Let us know next time you go, maybe we can meet ya down there. The kids would have a total blast.
What great pictures! It makes me miss the warm weather, and I wish so bad I lived by the beach! What a fun family vacation!
WOW! I am in love with those beach pics! So beautiful! Oh how I loves the beach! What a great family vacation...get away...relax! You have beautiful kids!
WOW! Merry Christmas. It may not look like Christmas, but it does look like fun...... M
ps
yes, it is not as easy as you make it look. When I hand my camera off, I don't usually get the photo I had set up for. But happy that he tried. If he didn't you would never be in any photos! M
how beautiful and fun for you all. I love Vaycays!! I'm taking Melissa +3 friends to Disneyland this weekend. ( and leaving the littles at home) yeah..fun for me too!
I'd say that you all had a wonderful vacation! Gorgeous photos of your beautiful family!!
love,
t. xxx
Love the pictures! That looks like so much fun and I LOVE the pictures! How fun! And did I mention I LOOOVE the pictures? Ok, good...
I love those pictures, they make me want to go to the beach!!
Tae's face in the first one is FAB. As are all the Mexkico pics. You were right about keeping my camera. I'll want pictures like those of my kids. I wish i had pics like that of all of us.
Love yer buns Jen!
I LOVE the pics!!! Doesn't life somehow just look so special and loving and fullfilling and perfect and all that good stuff when it is in pictures? They all have a wonderful feel about them. I'm so glad you are in my family! I love you all! Mom
What's up preggy? How are you feeling? Your trip looks and sounds like heaven.
It looks like heaven in all of the pictures! Great stuff!
Amazing pictures, Jen! You are SO SO SO good at what you do. Can I be like you in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE?
Jen! I LOOOVE all these photos! they are all so beautiful! I miss you. Let's get together soon. Loves!
I am so jealous of your photography skills - these pictures are GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment