Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm so proud....

I knew my fabulous friend Emily had been wanting a full length apron...I looked and couldn't find a really cute one for under a million bazillion dollars, so I busted out my sewing machine- it's been years- and made her one for her birthday. I am so ultra proud of myself. Isn't it so cute? I had a hard time giving it away. So here she is, in all her pregnant with twins glory.

16 comments:

Jana said...

You go girl! You're so homemakey.

Kathy said...

Is there anything you can't do!!! That is such a cute apron - stylish and well made. You rock!

The Cureton Family said...

SOOO Cute!! Are you taking orders? :)

Sera said...

Dang, Jen - that apron is SO cute! You should be proud, girl! I just bought my first-ever apron a few days ago at Ross for $8 - it makes me feel so domestic. At least I can FEEL like it, even if it's not TRUE. Beautiful job, lady. :)

Christine said...

Go Jen! It's SO cute. And happy birthday Emily!

Amber said...

Good job, Jen! Aprons are a great sewing projects. And Em- you look hot in it!!!

Jackie said...

Wow! I never knew you could sew! You mean you could've sewn all of our Trek aprons and bonnets?? It looks fab on Emily! And I can see she had a chocolate cake from Meagan. Where is my piece??

Emily said...

I love the apron (Macy wore it to cover her dress while eating breakfast this morning). My only regret is that you should have taken the picture. It is not the best. Oh well. At least the apron is adorable!

Aislinn said...

You did GOOD!!! It's so purty!

Chrystal said...

Hey Girlie! Do you remember about 9-10 months ago (guessing here) you posted an animated short film called Love Letter or something like that? I've searched your site to no avail-do you remember where you found it?

chelle said...

So what don't you do???? I bet all your windows are clean too! ;) m

Allyson said...

That's so cute! It looks like one from Anthropology!! My cousin bought matching ones from there for her friend and her daughter! Super cute!!!! I'd be proud if I made a bib.

Michelle Arnett said...

Your endless abilities never cease to amaze me :) Did I ever tell you that I want a full length apron? Consider me telling you now :) LOL. But really, I do. No, really, I don't have any aprons. I am quite ashamed of this. . . at least teach me. :)

Meredith said...

Super cute! Will you make me one? For your favorite sis-in-law? You'll be my fav if you do! :)

Kristy said...

Wow! And you haven't sewn in years? I love the rickrack on the pockets!

Andrea said...

I had no idea she's preggy...and with twins! Tell her congrats for me! So exciting!