Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My splash of Sunshine


My sweet sweet baby girls. Madeline is just the best girl I could ever hope for. She's always eager to help and wants to make sure we're pleased with her at all times. And she's so loving to everyone, especially Tae-Tae (as all the neighborhood kids call her) she had put her glittery pink headband on Tae and then decided to put her in the stroller and take her for a walk up and down our small driveway because "she loves it so much Mom!". Just seeing this picture is like a splash of sunshine inside my very soul. I love you baby girlies!

3 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

Oh my gosh Jen. This is so sweet.

AudyCamp said...

Sweet Pic! don't you love as they get older & more helpful w/out being asked! that's funny you call her "Tae-Tae"..we call Daylan
"Day-Day" more than not.

Michelle Arnett said...

Little mom in action. . be careful with her. . she's all ready baby hungry-she's gonna get married at 19 like I did!