So today I'm 31. I feel pretty good, I don't feel 31. It's weird how you think you'll feel like someone else when you reach a certain age, but then you get there and you're still you ( sometimes unfortunately). Anyway, we celebrated yesterday because we're going to a ward campout tonight. So before Jasper took me on a hot date we had a mini photo shoot. It was fun. Thanks Kimi. I'll post later what Jasper gave me. He's the most generous and creative present giver. Anyhow, I think the 30's will be good.... 


Friday, September 7, 2007
31
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






19 comments:
You look so hot - I would guess you are at least 29! (As my teenage sister would say - j/k, j/k, j/k.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy,happy birthday!!!
WHOA Jen, you look way sexy in that first picture....have you been working out?
Remember when we didn't have birthdays so we all just made up ages and celebrated on random days?
Happy Birthday!
You've had a birthday shout hooray! - the primary teacher in me
Happy Birthday.. you looking so wonderful! nice pictures.
Aw, aren't you cute! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! No fair, I am 32 in October!
I think being in your 30's is great. However I wish I had your body after 4 kids!! Maybe you have to have four to get that body!! hee hee! I'll be 32 in a couple weeks and am actually looking forward to it. Wish we were closer so we could celebrate together!
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday HOT MAMA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Hey, happy birthday! You two are one HANDSOME couple. Fun pictures!
You are so cool. Age is just a number. If I keep learning and trying new things, I still feel young. Well, and I have to stay in shape of course. Anyway, Happy Birthday. Thinking of you. Mechelle Felsted Praet of the Great Praets
Happy birthday, Jen! You look beautiful!
Jen, 31 has been good to me so far, only a few months in, but good. I agree I think the 30's will be good. You look great and happy birthday. Love ya.
Happy birthday to you Jen(a little late) I am sorry that I didn't tell you on your birthday. I think that I even talked to you on Friday too. I am lame. I love the pictures. You two do make a good looking couple. I hope that I look like you when I turn 31! Please so share with us what Jasper got you.
what a cute couple you are! you look so great!!...not like an old 31 year old. hehe:)
happy birthday!!! Way cute pics of the two of you!!!
You are seriously hot. LOVE the pictures-really, you still look like you are 19. . . serious. Until people see your kids. . then they know you didn't have maddy at 12! Love ya. . sorry I was a slacker on your birthday. .
Oh, by the way, I want that shirt. . it's super cute
Post a Comment