Friday, September 7, 2007

"My baby will never look..."

LIKE THIS! So I was just thinking back to the days when I had one beautifully clean baby all of the time. And I remember thinking... why don't other moms just wipe their kids noses, or wash their faces, or get them dressed. Little did I know what I would be doing 4 kids later. This way Taelyn on Sunday after attacking some cookies. She was running around in a diaper and her face like this for quite some time. So I take back all of the times when I thought "I would never". Hopefully I have learned my lesson many times over about thinking I would or wouldn't do something another parent would. :) I should have gotten a full body shot so you could get the real picture! It was pretty funny.

3 comments:

Emily said...

She's still so adorable. I remember having this conversation with Anne one time, and she used to think, "I will never have a dirty high chair." I guess we all evolve and realize that a little cookie face is good for all of us sometimes.

Jana said...

Yeah I only have one kid and she looks like a ragamuffin plenty of the time. I used to think that too. But I am still guilty of thinking "my child will never..." even though I try so hard not to!

paige said...

Hey, atleast you have an excuse. I only have one! She is such a ragmuffin right now. Tae is so cute, I don't think she could take a bad picture. :)