Thursday, September 20, 2007

16 months


Oh the joys of 16 months:
Climbing all over everything, opening every cupboard and pulling everything out, crying everytime I leave the room, climbing ontop on her highchair, "Mommmm, Dad, nigh nigh, bye!, hi" climbing on the piano....I love this age! It's so fun, just seeing her personality blossom before my very eyes. Every morning as soon as I walk into her room she sits up and says oh so brightly, "HI!!" It's far too precious! Simply amazing.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I love that age, too! Although, when Wyatt gets there, I'll be ready to pop with the next one. I hope I'm able to enjoy him at that age much as I did with Jackson!

Mel said...

What a sweetie! I can't believe she is 16 months old. I remember exactly where I was when you told me you were pregnant with her (actually, if I remember it right, before you had the chance to say anything there was a split second pause and I blurted out, "are you pregnant?!" Who reads you like a book?). and now she is climbing on pianos. so cute. She and Dallin would have a blast together.

Brian and Kim said...

Ahh!! I love pic of her legs. So cute!! She is such a sweet little girl.

Rachel Clare said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE.

Andrea said...

My piano is my "baby" so I probably wouldn't be too happy with my little nephew climbing on it, but I have to admit it makes a cute picture!