I love that song. I've been thinking of it often lately and how true those lyrics are. "Each life that touches ours for good, reflects thine own great mercies Lord..." I started thinking about all of the people who have come into my life and touched mine. Then I started mentally making a list...I can't even tell you how long it became. Even all you blogging friends who post such great stuff on your blogs that uplift and inspire me. I just feel so blessed to have had so many incredible people around me, my entire life. I would encourage you (cheesy) to think about the people in your life and how they have taught, uplifted, loved, served, cared, endured, and befriended you. You will feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude. It's so easy to look at the negative...so I'm going to attempt to be more positive, counting my many blessings that have come in the form of hundreds of smiling faces....ever since the day I was born. Thank you for being one of those people.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I have been thinking about how you totally made fun of my cloud picture on my blog. And I just want you to know that I still love you, because you are truly my sister. You are so lucky to have a sister like me.
Jen you truely are so thoughtful! How nice of you to post this. You have also made fun of things on my blog and I LOVE THAT ABOUT YOU! You crack me up and you are so talented at so many things. I am lucky to have you as my friend!!!
I love you! You are so wonderful. Sometimes it's easy to think of how many friends you don't have, or how many people don't love you, but if you really stop and think about it, it truly is amazing how many people care. . even if you haven't talked or heard from them in years. Thanks for the reminder of all the people who love me!!Hehe.
inspiring..thanks for the pick-me-up!
I have to say that the day you knocked on my door has changed my entire families life for the better. Jaren and Tanner have been the best thing for Calvin. I have learned so much about patience and forgetting the yucky stuff in life from you. SO, Thank you!!! I love you tons and please don't ever think about moving. hehehe (cheesy I know but true)
I love this post (and I kind of stole it and put it in my blog). I love the day that you posted, too. I remember 9-11 vividly. Greg called me from work and told me to turn on the TV. I held my brand new, 2-month-old little boy in my arms as I watched the towers fall and wondered what kind of a world he had just entered. I had just moved back from New York, so we were on the phone calling dear friends to make sure they were okay. I thought that day about how many people have affected my life. I'm so grateful that I have you as a friend. You are constantly saying things (so casually and just in passing so you probably don't even realize) that affect me so deeply. Thanks!
Post a Comment