Yesterday I thought...hardly anyone has photos of themselves on their blogs...mostly because we're the ones behind the camera. And really most of the time I don't feel like taking a pic of just me- weird. So yesterday, I did. It was kind of fun. Hard, but fun. So....I want each of you to take a pic of yourself and post it on your blog. Leave me a comment if you do it. Don't make me be the only one to do this!!! Puh-lease.
Here are a few... (I had a macro lens on my camera so I needed Go Go Gadget arms to get more than half my face, or 5% of my bootie)











28 comments:
love that hotpink lipstick. You look amazing and you're so brave to do a close up shot like that oh but wait you have perfect skin!!!
Halle says "she has pretty lipstick huh mommy."
I'd have to agree but add that you also have a cute baby bump and pretty eyes and that picture of you and Taelyn shows such a precious mommy moment.
On another note
I'm guessing it would have been the Ais half and not the linn half?? please share your creation. :)
Heidi...it's called photoshop, NOT perfect skin, I wish!
Uhhh...you have a slight advantage here being a photographer and all. Mine would look like crap. You take the pictures and I'll happily post mine. :)
You are so b e A utiful
My last post has a picture of me...definitely not as cool as your though! You are such a beauty - I love your little belly :)
Oh but I love those 1/2 face/eye pictures! I don't know about anyone else but I would love to hear more details about the holistic foods and such that you give your kids. I would be very interested. :)
i love this post jen! and you are absolutely gorgeous! the cute prego belly is my favorite :)
Hmmm....don't know about that. I don't have a nice camera like you do. :-) I bought photoshop but haven't played around with it enough to figure out how to edit all of the flaws out...so until then- no pictures. :-)
Hey Daughter,
That last photo doesn't really look lke you. Is it? The m&m colored eyes do but... are you SURE it is you?
Well, maybe it does when I cover up the mouth on the first one. Then they look the same.
Have I told you there is a little girl in my nursery who looks like you did when you were her age? Kind of like that picture the byu student took of you when you were two and you were sad. she is so cute.
You are absolutely gorgeous! It doesn't matter what picture you post, you are beautiful. A little intimidating, but okay. I'll do it. But I have to wait until a day that I actually do my hair AND put make-up on. So, it might be a couple of days. That's quite the task for me.
Maybe you and I could co-author a post about holistic foods that we use and some of the stuff we use. You know different stuff than I do, so maybe if we put our two brains together we could actually come up with something informative.
Jen, you are absolutely gorgeous - my goodness! You've gotta tell me what mascara you use. And, I second the person who said tell us more about the holistic foods. I'm currently making Kaylee's baby food, but I'm interested to know what you do for your older kiddos. I'll do my best to get a pic up in response to your challenge!
Jen, you look really great! Photoshop looks good on you ;). Check out my blog.
I will try. Won't be a beautiful as you!!! M
Oh, and I won't be taking a picture of my belly. :)
I'm not afraid. I totally did it. come on people, don't be wimps! What's the deal? Everybody's beautiful, you can do it!
I did it! go see. http://www.cameronlarsen.com/Site/Blog/Entries/2008/11/15_Self_Portrait.html
Jen...
You are the cutest thing ever! Your little belly is so cute. I just think you are fabulous! :)
Hey Jen! I didn't want you to feel left out that I didn't comment on your blog. I really just learned how to comment the other day. I think you are beautiful! I am not much of a picture taker and I don't have a blog to post it on anyway! Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to do one. :)
Jennifer, you're gorgeous. I know I've told you this before, but I think you're becoming prettier as you get older. How is that fair? :) But honestly you are so prrrretty!!!! I will try to take a pic of myself...we'll see how that goes, because I have mom's slightly faulty old camera..
I love you!!!
As odd as it sounds- you're going to become addicted!! 'Cause baby- you are beeeeutiful! I'll post a couple from my Santa Monica trip yesterday.
Jen, you are so gorgeous! And I love the belly bump!
I put a picture of me up on my blog, but Jake took it, not me :)
I did it. Check 'em out.
I tried. It was horrible. I'll say it's the camera and not the person being photographed. But it's true... I'm in almost none of our pictures. It's like the kids are raising themselves with an occasional dad and a mom who visits once a year. That's what you'd think looking through our photo files.
I put mine up.
Go check it out!
I look like a man, Darling! So i cropped them and posted some anyway!
Post a Comment