Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ah-hem....

12 comments:

Sarah Welsh said...

It must be PMS, it can't be me! :)

Aaron said...

Classic! I love that. To answer your questions, my deah, I print my pages at Costco and put them in plastic covers and in binders myself. I may change that at some point, but for now it works just fine.

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing that I have read in a while! Thanks for making me laugh!

Bryndie said...

Ahhh, isn't that the truth. It has to be PMS, if not I am still using that excuse, even if it lasts 10 months out of the year.

Angie said...

I double that.

Rachel Clare said...

This cracks me up!

Jana said...

Amen sister.

Mel said...

So funny! The same goes for pregnancy and post-pregnancy hormones. Did I mention I am so excited to see you? I had a dream that we went to Hawaii together and hung out with David Beckham. Not such a bad dream.

Tanya said...

Too funny... but so true right?

Melissa Spurgiesz said...

LOL Isn't that so true? It is wonderful to be a woman so that you always have it to blame! I am perfect in every way though so I have nothing to worry about :) HA HA... Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

Yeah seriously, if this isn't PMS then I better see a therapist soon. hee hee!

Andrea said...

You know what the "P" in "PMS" stands for, right? Pre-, Post-, and Present!!! That's my philosophy.