
My baby turned 2! She must feel it in her bones, becauseI swear she's like a new woman all of a sudden. Acting older, talking in sentences so much more, attiTUDE, and cuteness. She is a feisty madam she is. And yet, every morning still...she wakes up and wants to cuddle and say "mama" a million times until I get up and get her breakfast. And pats Tanner on the back every chance she gets, and hugs him until they both fall on the floor and laugh. She is just the sweetest thing. Can't get enough of her!
Monday, May 12, 2008
2!? How did this happen?
Posted by
Jen-ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







22 comments:
Wow - 2 years old! Mine will be there before I know it too and in a way it makes me sad. Anyways, your little one has always reminded me of mine for some reason - i think its their funky hair - yet why does yours always still look so cute and trendy - oh wait I know why. Yours will keep in that little barette to hold the fine, sparsely distributed strands of bangs back out of her eyes and mine will pull anything I put in her hair out within a few minutes - so her hair always is hanging down in her eyes. I'm starting to think I'm going to have to cut her bangs and I really didn't want to. Anyways, I totally digressed. Happy birthday to your little one!!!
PS - by calling their hair "funky" i was in now way saying anything bad. Funky is just my way of trying to describe why my baby's hairline starts so far back and why her hair is so much thinner and finer than my other kids. I always like reading posts about Tay so I can see what my kid's hair will look like in the next 6 months!
So cute, so sweet, so old, so fast. Are you watering her? She is growing like a weed. m
Happy Birthday Tae! I can't believe she's two! She's such a gorgeous little girl.
I can't believe how big she's gotten! She's SO cute!!!
I totally relate. My big boy just turned two this last week too. What an adventure we have to look forward to, right?!
She is TWO? I can't believe it's been that long. You have been in Utah forever!
What a beautiful little girl!
time for another.
She is so cute! I can't believe she is 2 either. Just seems like yesterday when you had her. She's a daddy's girl because she looks just like him. :-)
What a little beauty - I hope Luce is a daddy's girl. Miss you!
Time sure does fly- Amazing- Cute pics Jen... She looks like Jasper, cute girl!
Happy birthday Tae! I can't believe that she really is two...I think of her still as a baby. Very cute pictures of her!
She is so cute! I think you should have more kids simply because you make such beautiful ones!!
You do make beautiful offspring! She is growing up way too fast! I remember when I saw you for the first time, because I couldn't tell if you were pregnant or not with sweet, little Tae. (You carry your babies so high - it's hard to tell.) Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! She is too cute!
Your kids are all so adorable! They have theperfect combination of yu and Jasper. I love their dark eyes!
Awww! I love her! She is seriously the cutest little thing. Two is such a great age huh? I think Emma and Tae would be great friends, tantrums and all!!
aw, look at her little outfit! She's such a doll I can't even stand it! I've noticed that with my kids too-- that they seem to sense when they've reached a milestone age and start acting accordingly.
Happy belated birthday to your littlest sweetie! What a cute girl.
Happy Birthday Tae!!! You are the most bEaUtiful 2 year old ever:)
Wow - that is hard to believe! She WILL always be your baby. unless...
She is sooo cute! I can't believe she's 2. There is a switch that goes off on that day. . . they transform over night it seems like. I remember thinking that about Spencer too. Love the pics!
Another birthday, and i don't think i've ever met her! Seems like we just miss each other whenever you're in town. Next time, for sure. She is a little beauty. I've always said that you two make the cutest kids!
I can't believe she is 2, that went by so fast! She is gorgeous, just like all your other kidos! Di
Post a Comment