Monday, May 26, 2008

A laugh for you today...

Jasper and I laughed so hard when we saw this commercial!

11 comments:

chelle said...

I will show Jim in the morning. He will love this. I don't think he would think it was quite so funny if I woke him up right now. Thanks for the laugh. m

Meredith said...

Yeah, Eric doesn't see the humor in that commercial. He thinks it's totally retarded. I think it's kind of cute. Although the spit-up is kind of over the top! :)

Jen-ben said...

And the baby talking about etrade isn't over the top? Hello...that's the point. :)

tiffunny said...

I love "talking" babies! they are always entertaining and never "over the top". They rank up there with talking monkeys! Thanks for sharing.

Aaron said...

We love these ones. I think it was first viewed during the superbowl and it was one of our favorites too.

Rachel Clare said...

This is hilarious. I've not watched tv much lately and have missed the funny commercials!
PS. LOVE the pics of sweet Tae. She's so beautiful!!

Paige said...

I love it! Polly watched it over & over. I don't know if Lorin would share our love for the talking baby or not. :)

Emily said...

Austin's sitting here watching it with me and he's a bit confused. He's starting to get out of the "literal" stage and understand jokes, but I don't think he knows quite what to think about this.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Sorry for the double comment - I guess I'm just too impatient. So...Austin just walked in again and said, "Can I see the Announcer Baby again?" This time, he laughed when it was over.

Anonymous said...

how funny!